Prof. João Marques Teixeira
Porto University, Portugal
|Moderador||Taula rodona: Complexitats en Psiquiatria: psicosi i trastorns bipolars|
|Data||Divendres, 20 d'Abril 2018|
|Hora||14:300 a 18:30|
- Psychiatrist with more than 35 years of experience.
- Professor of the University of Porto with more than 35 years of experience.
- Investigator and Director of Research in Neurosciences (since 1991), in the domain of Cognitive and Affective Neurosciences
- Director of the Neuropsychophysiological Lab of University of Porto (since 1991)
- Director of the Brain Learning Centre of the UP (1991 - …)
- Director of NEUROBIOS – Institute of Neurosciences (2008-…).
- Main contributions
- Creation of a basic and applied research line in Psychiatry and Neurosciences.
- Coordinator of the Summer School of University of Porto, Cognitive and Affective Neurophysiology: Acquisition, Processing, and Analysis of EEG signal.
- Principal Investigator in more than 30 basic and applied research projects.
- Author of 12 books, 16 chapters of books and more than 80 papers in international and Portuguese peer-review journals.
- Director of more than 20 PhD thesis in Neurosciences
- Main affiliations
- Founder and President of the Portuguese Association of Neurofeedback and Neurotechnology
- President of the Portuguese Society of Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Coordinator of the Committee for the creation of the Forensic Psychiatry Sub-Specialty of the Portuguese Physician Association
- Ex-President and actual member of the College of Psychiatry of the Portuguese Physician Association